Friday 13 January 2012

Coats

I have never been a fan of coats, from as far back as i can remember my mum would try and get me to wear one, only for me to take it off as soon as i was out of sight, i wasn't having any of it. But this year that has all changed! I found this coat on a whim if I'm honest with you, it was on one of those little adverts you see on the side of YouTube that i never really pay any attention to. It turned out the coat was in the sale for half price and there was free postage and as i love a bargin i couldn't turn it down. I had been eyeing up a burnt redish orange fur collar coat from Topshop from the moment i set my eyes on it but for over £100 it was a little out of my price range along with the on i also love from Urban outfitters. So i decided to get a little thrifty and construct my own.
coat: newlook £25 fur collar: h&m £12

No comments:

Post a Comment