Friday 9 March 2012

Every day jewellery

There is very little I keep the same from day to day I love to try new things and experiment with everything from what I wear to what I eat. However, the one thing I do keep constant is the jewellery I wear. Although, I tell a lie the only thing I change is my necklaces. At the moment I'm loving chokers and so they have been what I have been rocking. But the rest is always the same.

ear cuff- ebay / earings- ebay

I pretty much wear these pieces every day, give or take one or two but you will rarely find any of these have changed. Here's a closer look at some of the pieces for you...

plain ring- gift / black stone ring- charity shop / flower ring- gift

These rings are some of my favourite possessions. Not only because they were presents but because I think they are a perfect little trio. Pretty much every time someone new sees them I get a compliment on them, and who doesn't love that! They are soon to be joined my another amber ring that my mumma has bought me for my birthday! The best part is because they are all real silver they will last forever! YAY!

both- DIY / charm- ebay

When hamsa hands like crosses became a trend I had a little research into what they are all about and thought they were a really interesting little symbol to carry round with me. I'll be honest the fact they were a trend and look cool, much like lots of other people, was its main appeal but now I rarely leave the house without this bracelet! Its just a cute addition to my jewellery.

casio mini- urban outfitters

Ever since I picked up this watch and started wearing it I have no idea how I ever lived without a watch! If I forget to put it on I find myself checking my bare wrist for the it at least 10 times. If your looking for a Casio and like me have REALLY slim wrists this is perfect! It fits really well and doesn't make me look like I'm a child with a grown-up's watch on! I would also say buy it from amazon or ebay, as they are half the price of urban outfitters.

I know most of these pieces are from ebay, charity shop or were gifts so will be hard to find but personally as a nosey person I love to know what people wear everyday in terms of jewellery so I hope you do too!

4 comments:

  1. Cute post :) love the bracelets and Casio of course! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love every piece of jewellery here! The watch is gorgeous, I definitely need to get one xx

    http://blamingbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you I like them! No idea how I ever lived without a watch especially at work!

      Delete