Wednesday 7 March 2012

Lipstick collection.

I have a confession to make...I am a lipstick addict. I cant help it they call out to me in the store! I thought it would be a nice idea to have a route through them all and rediscover some old favourites, then it hit me why not blog about it too! So here I am admitting my addiction, they always say that is the first step, although I am not keen on breaking this habit.

As you can see I have, well almost too many but I love each any everyone! My favourites have to be the reds and anyone would think that I was mad for having as many as I do, and honestly I do a little bit too.

Not only do I love lipstick but I have discovered a new found love for wearing lip-liners as lipstick too! I picked out a few of my favourites to show you what I have been wearing for the last couple of weeks. I've already done a post on what I would class as my all time favourite, Revlon's 'fabulous fig', so I won't go into that one but if your interested be my guest and check it out. It's a beautiful colour.

far left- No7 - Grace / left - Revlon - Velvet Rose / right - Revlon - Mauve it over / far right - Mac - Ruby woo

Well, what can I say. These are four lipsticks I don't think I could ever live without. They are my go to shades of the moment and cover all my bases...

The first is Grace by No7 which I picked up with a cheeky £5 off voucher making it half price at £5 and I would definitely buy more of these! The colour pay off and the formula are lovely and it definitely has to be one of my favourite shades for the cooler months.

Now, as the sun has finally come out here in rainy England I thought it would a nice idea to break out in a few neutrals. That's where Revlon's Velvet rose and Mauve it over come in. These are so pretty and subtle, I never get it wrong when I wear these two. Revlon has to be one of my favourite brands and that's definitely because of their lipsticks!

And where would I be without a pop of colour! Like I have said a few times in the past red is my go to colour, it doesn't matter if its a night out or a hot summers day red is a fail safe for me! Ruby woo my mac is gorgeous, it lasts on my lips all day even when I eat and drink without having to re-apply which is brilliant. The only downside is is super drying so you have to slap on the lip balm but if that doesn't bother you this is definitely a must have!

Rimmel London Lip-liner- Spiced

This is one of my favourite products of the moment! I discovered it when Sammi at beauty-crush.blogspot.com raved about it on her youtube channel. And I'm could not be happier with it, it's such a fabulous colour. The only problem I have with it is that it's really drying on my lips, but that is soon solved by adding a lip balm over the top.

top - Rimmel London lip linner - spiced / far left- No7 - Grace / left - Revlon - Velvet Rose / right - Revlon - Mauve it over / far right - Mac - Ruby woo

That's all I really have to say for this post I'm thinking of doing the same thing with my nail varnishes as I seem to have an addiction to those too! Hope you enjoyed this and ill post again soon.
Emily

16 comments:

  1. You have a wonderful collection :) I have a lipstick addiction as well. It's like you said, they call out to me haha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank's haha. They really do! I'm just waiting for the Revlon lip butters now :)

      Delete
  2. Omg youv've got so many lipsticks! I loose all mine haha :) I really like that Revlon Mauve it over one xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know almost too many haha! Mauve it over is my favourite at the moment!

      Delete
  3. What a lovely collection! I absolutely love Revlon lippies, especially the mattes. I haven't tried Ruby Woo but Russian Red is a gorgeous MAC red if you were looking to get more :)

    Maisyetc.

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Revlon mattes are definitely my number 1 from Revlon :) and I'm off to mac today so I might have to pick up Russian Red now, thanks for recommending it! :)

      xx

      Delete
  4. Wow what a great collection!

    http://whatkimmididnext.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. im majorly jealous of you!!! if i wear anything other than nude I look stupid!! and im not joking I really dooo.. fab collection sweetie <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish I could wear every colour but because I'm so pale really dark and really light shades make me look ill haha! Thanks for commenting! P.s i really love your blog

      Delete
  6. Great addiction! You have an amazing collection!

    Kisses Anne
    http://annenobody.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. that is quite a collection. i love a bright lip. I wish I could pull off brighter lipstick but just never looks right on me! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love a bright lip too! In there somewhere I even have a bright orange which in summer I love. I wish nudes suited me more though xx

      Delete
  8. i love your lip collection, id wear a different colour everyday if i had that collection!

    blog.yipiii.co.uk/fashion/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am one one of those wear one for 3 weeks girls. Although I'm trying to wear them all this month haha

      Delete