Tuesday 24 April 2012

OOTD: Midi-dress

Ok, so here is just a tiny outfit of the day with something I picked up recently in the sale. I think I said it in my 7 deadly sins tag but me and midi-dresses have a bit of a love hate relationship. But today was definitely love more than hate. So... 




This is the dress in question its pretty similar to the ones I have seen dotted around my local Topshop but this one is from Dorothy Perkins sale it was originally £19.99 reduced to £10.20 in the sale and with 15% student discount too, which meant I couldn't not pick it up!




It was pretty cold today so I paired my dress with a plain black cardigan, scarf, leather jacket and boots to keep me warm in the cold and rain.



For accessories the standard rings I always wear, backpack, little hamsa hand bracelet (I swapped the watch from the video with the bracelet) and a necklace I bought in a charity shop and DIYed.


OOTD: Midi-dress

What I'm wearing:

Bracelt - DIY and ebay - £1
Leather jacket - Topshop - £55
Dress - Doroty Perkins - £10.20
Scarf - 99p Store - £0.99
Backpack - Topshop - £36
Belt - (old) Primark - £1
Boots - (old) River Island - £30
Necklace - Charity shop DIY - £1
Rings - Gift or Charity shop - £8-£20



4 comments:

  1. Ahh love this! What a bargain scarf!

    http://golddustk.blogspot.co.uk/

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this! Neeed a midi dress, but being so short makes it so hard to pull off! Need that scarf in my life too!


    xx


    www.dresstothebeat.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty! Love it all!

    PS. We’ve a $75 Giveaway to PLNDR on our blog! Check it out, if you’d like :)

    ox from NYC!
    davie+erica

    LPFashionPhilosophy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful blog with so many inspiring ideas! Great work:) Would you like to follow each other?

    ReplyDelete