Monday 11 June 2012

'Modelling' for a photo shoot...


Hey everyone sorry I've been M.I.A yet again with my first year exams, extra shifts at work and a trip back home I haven't had time to sit down let alone film a video or blog... But I'm back and will be posting at least once a week from now on! No slacking for me! This is a bit of a late one but I had to keep these photos under raps until now! I did a photo shoot over Easter with my amazing friend daisy and it was so much fun! They were for a university project for a fashion cover and magazine spread so here are the snaps...

Styling: Daisy Churchward
Photography: Diasy Churchward
'Model': Me










P.S. If you want to know where anything is from just leave a comment and ill get back to you!


1 comment:

  1. You remind me so much of saoirse ronan but with brown hair. I love love love the patterned maxi dress and the tie dye t-shirt, your fashion sense is so enviable.

    Fern, xo

    eff-ee-are-en.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete