Friday 29 June 2012

Perfect for Peplum...


The peplum trend has swept the fashion nation and made a big slash on the high-street. You can't walk past a shop window or browse a store without seeing more than one dress or top in this classic style. Now I'm not really one for adopting really girly trends but this one is an exception. I've taken the plunge and invested in a simple black peplum top from Primark for just £8.00 showing they also wont break the bank balance.

Although when I got my peplum home I did sit down and realise I really didn't know what to wear it with. So if your like me and want to try the trend this is what i would recommend wearing with the versatile plain black pepelum top...
Boby-con skirts are an amazing pairing for a plain peplum top they add a pop of colour or an interesting look  with pattern to modernise the style. I found adding a plain black skirt in a mini or pencil style gives the impression of you wearing a dress which works amazingly for a formal look and bright patterns create a more casual appearance.

Let me know what you would pair with a peplum or even if you would wear one at all?

No comments:

Post a Comment